Monday, November 26, 2007

Lesson of the Day: Cars

No, not the movie.

You see, my own 1997 Chevy Cavalier has unexpectedly refused to start on ignition today - they were some signs of trouble yesterday when driving back to school, and even almost didn't start today at the gas station, but now it simply doesn't want to start. So far, I know that it's not my battery (lights still work fine), nor my oil (the stick reads that the levels are fine), but it may have something to do with the computer (a slight *cluck*cluck* sound can be heard when one attempts to turn on the ignition).

In other words: something completely out of my realm. I knew I should have asked my uncle or someone to properly teach me how to troubleshoot my car effectively back when I had time, and now that one of the worst has happened, I'm completely useless about it.

Gah.

No comments: