Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"And... We're Back"

Well, er, "I" am back anyways.

So, hello my imaginary reader friends: I promised way back in December to post more regularly and whatnot, but as you can see there hasn't been any new posts in over a month! Long story short, some things just didn't work out the way I planned, and of course, with my inherent laziness in updating a personal blog, I find myself easily distracted by other activities.

But look! I changed the banner picture. So that must mean something right?

Alright, I'll stop with the rhetorical questions here. I've got some editorials/ reviews I've been wanting to write up sometime now - strange that I have an urge to write them right around the time of midterms, where I have even less free hours on my hands (x.x) - but yes, things are coming slowly but surely. So sit back, relax and wish me luck on tests this week.

No comments: