Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Official "Games I look forward to in the near future" -- Feb/March 2008 Edition

I thought it'd be fun to share some of my own gaming habits here, and along with that, certain titles I happen to look forward to in the next few weeks. Of course, this is assuming that I obtain the adequate funds needed to purchase said games; being a college student, however, pretty much guarantees that I won't have much money (if at all) to go around. But it's always fun to dream:

PS3
- Devil May Cry 4 [already out]

: Play the demo. 'nuff said if you're a fan of the series.











- Army of Two [March 4th]


: Been waiting for this game for damn well over a year now. I hope their last minute delay from last year was time put to good use.







PSP
- Patapon [February 26]

: Unique game with the same charm that Loco Roco had, but with a unique playing style to boot. At only 19.99 it should be a worthwhile investment.



- God of War: Chains of Olympus [March]

: Another big title for the portable platform that could. Sure it doesn't deviate much at all from its PS2 cousins, but is that really a bad thing?



UPDATE: now with pictures!

No comments: